Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Time

This is my favorite time of the year

 

 

I just think this time of the year is lovely and beautiful. The weather is perfect, flowers are gorgeous, and life is all around us. Our one-year anniversary is  fast approaching and what a year it has been. Allow me to bring you up to date! Two years ago, the Lord answered both our prayers when he orchestrated carter and I meeting and quickly forming the sweetest relationship.

fountain

 

184

Psalms 37: 4 says: Delight yourself in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Carter and I both were waiting on the lord for each other and he delivered to me the man of my dreams. Carter has always been more than I imagined and prayed for. so, move forward about 6 months…Engagement! He proposed at Baylor university, on campus, the afternoon of the Baylor/TCU game in October.

yes

Heather & Carter-56

So, six months later, April 27, 2013, we are married!

Carter & Heather-0651

Yes, so far this was the best day of my life. Our past year has been a beautiful picture of Christ's love, grace, and redemption. Guess what came six months after our wedding?!  

DSC_0073

We are having a sweet baby boy..due to arrive on June 25th, 2014!

Please hang in there with me as I get this blog up and running, but I wanted to give you a bit of a background before I jump into the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment